Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, Everyone.

Glad to have found this forum. I am a proud owner of a 2020 Crosstrek (Ice Silver) Limited. Just celebrated my 1 year anniversary and feel I will be keeping my Subie for many years. This is my first Subaru purchase. Helped a friend negotiate a deal on a 2020 Outback and while at the dealership - a Crosstrek appeared from a test drive and it was love at first sight. 2 weeks later I reappeared at the dealership and came home with my Crosstrek.

My favorite features include the Eyesight system, stereo system, AWD, and the frickin' look of the car! I continue to receive compliments on its rugged sporty look.

·
Registered
Subaru XV 2021 2.0i-S (Aust)
210 Posts
Nice. Anyone that can negotiate a deal at the moment with the tight buyer’s market has done well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. Anyone that can negotiate a deal at the moment with the tight buyer’s market has done well.
I negotiated both deals last year and just celebrated my 1 year anniversary of ownership. I had to navigate the purchase through Covid, so maybe it was to my advantage to buy at that time.
It was listed for $32,009 and I haggled it down (playing dealers against each other) to $29K. I left feeling like I got a good deal and it is proving to be an excellent choice of vehicle. I really liked the
previous model years (before 2018 re-design) as well. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who did you end up buying from?
I purchased the Crosstrek new from Subaru of Kennesaw. Subaru of Gwinnett gave me the best price initially. I had already been negotiating with Kennesaw. I got back with Kennesaw telling them I would buy from them if they could beat the price (I would have settled for matching due to location convenience).

·
Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
353 Posts
Hey, neighbor! Welcome from another Georgian.

I bought mine from Subaru of Kennesaw, as well. I liked their approach, minimal BS.

·
Registered
2016 Crosstrek
1,331 Posts
I'm near SoK as well. I'd buy there, but after having a car worked on there (warranty work) I'd never in my life go back to have work done.

·
Registered
117 Posts
When I purchased in 2018 Classic Subaru in Sandy Springs was more than competitive. Appears they’ve had a turnover in sales area since so I’m not sure what’s happening now. I’ve only been back to Classic for recalls which they’ve handled to my satisfaction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts