Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
101 - 102 of 102 Posts

· Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
5,845 Posts
In case you are not aware, there is a no politics rule on this forum.
Absolutely correct ... and thanks for posting this reminder to new members. Future comments that begin venturing into politics here will be deleted.

Personally, there are lots of non-political reasons why I wouldn't want to move to SoCal ... or Tennessee, Texas, or Florida, for that matter. But I wouldn't want to encourage any more carpetbaggers to move to Montana, either! ;)

· Registered
29 Posts
Absolutely correct ... and thanks for posting this reminder to new members. Future comments that begin venturing into politics here will be deleted.

Personally, there are lots of non-political reasons why I wouldn't want to move to SoCal ... or Tennessee, Texas, or Florida, for that matter. But I wouldn't want to encourage any more carpetbaggers to move to Montana, either! ;)
My bad. I shall try to avoid referencing political topics in the future. Although, since politics affects so many aspects of owning and operating a car, it may be tough. Meanwhile ... wishing a good day to all fellow Subaru owners regardless of location or political affiliation!

101 - 102 of 102 Posts