Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I got the VIN for my 2022 Sport today and the dealer informed me the RF audio upgrade wasn’t available. Can anyone point me in a direction where I could purchase something similar? Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
2021 Ice SIlver Sport
1,283 Posts
It apparently has been on a national back order due to the chip shortages. I would contact dealer parts guy Benny from Subaru Online Parts in his forum section and ask if there is an availability date. The part number for the RF upgrade should be H630SFL002 . You can buy aftermarket stuff but this comes with a nice plug and play harness to the amplifier under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It apparently has been on a national back order due to the chip shortages. I would contact dealer parts guy Benny from Subaru Online Parts in his forum section and ask if there is an availability date. The part number for the RF upgrade should be H630SFL002 . You can buy aftermarket stuff but this comes with a nice plug and play harness to the amplifier under the passenger seat.

I absolutely want to stick with the RF upgrade, even if I have to wait. Thanks for the advice … I’m going to reach out right now.

·
Registered
2021 Ice SIlver Sport
1,283 Posts
Rockford Fosgate. You get new door speakers, an amp, wiring harness, and any other needed items making it completely plug and play. Here is one of several posts on here about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts