Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 xtrex premium with CVT. Average 60 commute with mixed stop and go and highway speed driving daily. I have 7800 miles on the xtrek and average 28.15 MPG actual calculated. The head unit readout always read about 2-4 MPG higher. Just wondering if all are similar

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
18’, manual, 30,000km, exaggerometer 7.4L/100km, real wold 8.3L/100km.

Oh no. Watching tv and Subaru Canada’s awful 2018 Crosstrek Park commercial got recycled for 2019.

Here’s last years (captured from my phone and the first crosstrek park video upload to YouTube, back in Aug 17’)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Yep, lots of threads about it here.
I just had a stellar idea! Write a program that takes a NEW thread title and content, scans the subject forum for similar threads and sends back to the OP an automatic reply listing all the threads that address his/her subject. These actions would be triggered once the OP has submitted the thread and before the thread was posted to the forum. That would alleviate us having to chew our cabbage multiple times in responding to tired redundant subjects. This process could also be in an FAQ section of a forum apart from all the threads. :eek:ccasion14:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts