Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you guys are using fuelly.com to track your gas mileage and fuel expenses. (I've logged all of my car's fill-ups over there.) It's an interesting place to find some crowdsourced mileage info for the XV ... and you can add "friends" over at the site, as well.

This thread is a place for XV-driving Fuelly users to check in with each other. If you're logging your fuel expenses at Fuelly, AND you'd like to add fuelly.com friends who are XV owners, just leave a post here. Be sure to include your Fuelly name if its different from your XV Forum name. Then the data crowdsourcing can continue. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,143 Posts
My name on Fuelly is CSSM! I have only filled my car up once since I bought it so it isn't very indicative of my MPG.. but I am at double the MPG of the car I traded in :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm Jommie on fuelly, if you like to see how the diesel is doing that is. With a driver suffering from a severe case of heavy rightfoot syndrome I might add ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm Jommie on fuelly, if you like to see how the diesel is doing that is. With a driver suffering from a severe case of heavy rightfoot syndrome I might add ;)
A diesel Crosstrek? Pardon me while I wipe the drool from my keyboard. Nice!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thomas792 on Fuelly. Every fill up gets better. Most of mine were city only. The soft pedal work gets good mileage but is not as fun as working the pedal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts