Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: XV Crosstrek accessories. (Borla, HID KIt, OSRAM Yellow Bulbs)

I sold my Crosstrek & removed all the added on accessories I installed.
All items are on a first come first served basis. No returns, warranty or refunds. I accept Paypal: [email protected] or CASH on Local Pickup
When sending payment, please include description of what you want & please post a reply to the AD on what you bought so I don't get double payments. All pricing includes shipping within the USA only. Shipping to any US Territory or Internationally will cost significantly more.

1- The Retrofit Source H11 Low Beam 4300k HID Xenon Kit. Comes complete with Bulbs, Morimoto Ballasts & heavy duty relayed wiring. $100 Shipped

2- Osram Sylvania 9005 yellow halogen bulbs (2). Cuts thru fog and rain much better compared to stock. $20 Shipped

3- Borla 11843 Muffler (Used, in very good condition. Installed for approx 6 months and 4k miles) Will come in original box with installation documents. Great sound compared to stock with extremely minimal drone during highway cruising. $$$SOLD$$$

4- Kicker Speaker & Tweeter upgrade set (Used, In Very good condition. Installed on the car for 6 months and 4k miles) Big sound difference compared to stock, super simple plug and play installation. $$SOLD$$$

5- Tangerine Orange Pearl Touch-up stick (NEW, never used Genuine Subaru item) $$$SOLD$$$

6- Roof rail cross bars (Used, in very good condition. Shows normal wear) $$$SOLD$$$

7- S.T.I Flexible FRONT Strut tower brace (Used, In very good condition. Installed on the car for approx 6 months and 4k miles. Does NOT come with any hardware. You can elect to use your original strut tower nuts or purchase new ones from the dealer) $$$SOLD$$$

8- Interior Protection kit: New in bag Subaru Rubber mats, New in Bag Carpet mats, Slightly used rear seat back rubber protectors with misc clips. $$$SOLD$$$

9- Fiamm 74100 Dual horns (Used, in very good condition. Installed on car for approx 6 months and 4k miles) Great upgrade compared to stock. $$$SOLD$$$

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.