Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a set of 2018 Crosstrek Limited 225/55/18 Wheels and tires to put on my impreza and unfortunately they do not fit :embarrassed: . Set of 4 off a brand new 2018 crosstrek. the couple i bought them from drove on them for 2 weeks until their off road package came in to the dealship. you can still faintly see the paint line on the tread on a couple of the tires. Someone please take advantage of my stupidity haha. please call or text me for pictures, (404) 358 8321.
$650
20180421_113938.jpg
Thank you,
-Sean
404 358 8321

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i joined the forums to list these wheels. i am an active member of nasioc forums. this is 100% legit, i am tired of looking at my failure-to-check-fitment wheels :so-close-freddie-me sitting in my garage. $750 obo. make me an offer!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tires are a couple mm to wide. i got one wheel put on and it rubbed the strut. some low profile tires would work, i just dont want to spend the money on new rubbers. i just got a set of 02 wrx wheels that i am running now so these crosstrek wheels are just sitting in the garage. i have wheels covers that i will include if buyer wants them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
text or call me for more pics of tread and tires
404 358 8321
in NE atlanta, willing to meet up or ship at your expense

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pre vacation bump. ill be out of town starting tomorrow(thursday 5/17) til monday night(5/21). i will have my phone on me if you need info or more pictures though!
-Sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.