Vehicle registration plate Sky Vehicle Subaru legacy Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Car Land vehicle Sky Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

I love this car but it’s time for me to let it go as I no longer drive it. Too many car projects and it would be nice to regain a parking spot. New owner will get all the almost new OEM Subaru parts with the car. Selling as it is.

Up for sale is my 2019 Cool Gray Khaki Subaru Crosstrek Premium 6-speed manual. I bought it right when the pandemic hits so I haven't been driving it much at all. I purposely special ordered this car with a manual since automatics is not my preference. All modifications have been done with safety and convenience in mind. The car is ready to go as it is and will come with all the OEM Subaru parts that were taken off right off the dealership lot. I no longer have a use for this wonderful car. It served me well for the last 24K miles but it's time for me to move on. I don't need to sell it but I'm motivated free up the parking spot. Asking for $25K as it with all the extra parts. Car still smells new. New registration paid for as of July 25th.

2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium.

Engine: 2.0 boxer
Transmission: 6-speed manual. No test drive if you don't know how to drive a manual.

Upgrades:
Note: All parts listed were purchased brand new. The mileage on the car is the mileage on the parts. I drove the car off the dealer's lot and took all the OEM stuff off the car for storage since I didn't like how the car felt and looked.

. Dual Saikou Michi catch-cans. This is to prevent the potential carbon buildup that's usually associated with the car with direct injection. Engine is completely stock otherwise.
. Morimoto bixenon projectors. Much sharper cutoffs and cleaner lighting than the factory halogen that was the only option for this configuration from Subaru.
. LED fog lights that are tinted yellow with Xpel for protection.
. ARP wheel studs and matching forged lug nuts and associated wheel locks. You'll never have to worry about snapping a wheel stud again unlike the factory Subaru studs.
. Bilstein struts and JDM RS-R springs for that sportier but more assuring handling. Will provide the assembled OEM struts, springs, top hats that have less than 500 miles on them.
. 17 inch Fifteen52 wheels with 225/65R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T tires. Fitment is on point for this setup. Will come with spotless OEM Subaru 17 inch wheels that were taken off. I had to sell off the OEM tires for ease of storage but the current tires are compatible with the OEM wheels.
. Leather shift boot with matching orange stitching.
. Stainless steel weighted shift knob. Will provide the almost new OEM shift knob.
. Subaru OEM rubber floor mats including cargo. Will provide the original OEM carpeted mats that were taken off immediately from the dealer.
. Custom dual-mode quad exhaust. Can be OEM quiet or aggressive at a flip of a switch in the cabin.
. JDM aftermarket Subaru Levorg spoiler. This one took months to come from Japan. Definitely a one of a kind spoiler for this car. Professionally painted Cool Gray Khaki.
. Rokblokz mud flaps.
. OEM roof rails and associated hardware will be included for the next owner.

Oil changes have always been with full synthetic oil and OEM Subaru oil filters. I'll throw in a box of Subaru filters for the future owner.

I will not provide shipping arrangements. If we come to a purchase agreement then we will be meeting at YOUR bank to verify funds for the cashier check. No other form of payments will be considered. Clean title in hands and ready to be signed over to the new owner.

Please PM me if you’re interested. Will not part out and shipping is not available. CA registration is paid for as of this morning for the next year.

Thank you for looking.