1. Antiroll bar linkage (oem)
2. Antiroll bar rubber bushing (oem)
3. Lower arm ball joint (trw)
4. Small front lower arm bushing (skr)
5. Large rear lower arm bushing (skr)
Done job at 100000 km and 8 years of ownership. Cars is in Thailand, so always hot, which tends to deteriorate rubber parts. After replacement car feels quieter and more responsive to steering but neutral to road imperfections. As new 😁
Nice! I've done the sway bar bushings and links on the family's MY18,but at 20k. How did your tie rod assemblies look? You might check your drive train mounts. I've already done our trans and pitch mounts. Have new motor mounts ready to go in when time allows. They've made a big difference in the car's behaviour.