Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'15 Premium Desert Khaki
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone!

I need to replace my front axles as they are shot.

While I am down there, I figured it may be worth it to replace the front sway bar for better handling and the front control arms as the bushings are starting to go.

Has anyone gotten the control arms from rock auto? The brand is Mevotech, and they seem like a decent bang for the buck.

If not any recommendations?

I also know there are WRX front sway bars that fit our cars but have been having a hard time finding which years.

What year WRX sway bars fit our cars? Any recommendations?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't have an answer to your question, but maybe I can help bump it up the "new" list to get more eyes on it. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good evening everyone!

I need to replace my front axles as they are shot.

While I am down there, I figured it may be worth it to replace the front sway bar for better handling and the front control arms as the bushings are starting to go.

Has anyone gotten the control arms from rock auto? The brand is Mevotech, and they seem like a decent bang for the buck.

If not any recommendations?

I also know there are WRX front sway bars that fit our cars but have been having a hard time finding which years.

What year WRX sway bars fit our cars? Any recommendations?
Be sure to get Subaru oem axles or reconditioned Subaru axles or you will end up having vibration issues.

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Crosstrek
14 Posts
I think either 20401VA000 or 20401VA010 should fit, as they are interchangeable with each other on all the 2015-2019 WRX and STIs. Although our Crosstrek’s come stock with a 24 mm diameter front sway bar—the same as the WRX/STI—so it might not make much of a difference. But if you end up doing this please give a review because it would be great to know this is a worthwhile upgrade!

Best of luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts