Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey friends, just picked up my '23 Crosstrek Sport 6MT (Canadian), in Cool Grey Khaki. Love this little car - it's my 5th Subaru, and 3rd Impreza - based vehicle. I traded in my 07 Impreza SE on the deal...so I'm definitely loving the ground clearance, lol. Have a set of 16" double 5 spoke alloys from a Legacy - I'm going to use them for my winter rims. I have a few things planned, but first I have to get the crossbars, because I need to put my Canoe on her, eh?
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone down here in America is extremely envious of that trim level. Wish my 6MT came factory with the headlights, radio, sunroof, and a myriad of other features that are factory on that vehicle. Use it and enjoy it my friend.
Well, I'm flattered, but don't get it twisted - I still have the 2.0L motor, and the whole car cost me $35k .. So your mileage may vary based on perspective, lol. I'd actually gone in to order a base, and they sold me on a Sport, lol.

It is a very nicely equipped car though, and I don't really understand why they only let some markets have some things, while it's just not available in other markets.

Thanks for the welcome 😁

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm sure enjoying my 21 premium 6 MT. The other gray.
A great car for the Great Lakes 4 seasons. I found a set of alloy oem take off wheels locally and put (vacation/winter) Falken ATs. Enjoy

·
Registered
42 Posts
I haven’t got my Crosstrek yet (ordered it last month) but I’ve downloaded the manual and have been reading it already. ;)

Pretty sure it says to keep it below 4,000 rpm for the first 1,600 km and also to vary the engine revs (ie don’t keep the engine at the same rpm for long highway drives.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts