Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
2,083 Posts
I have seen that and seriously thought about it.

Just not crazy about the idea, though. I remember my grandmother had those on the side of her Oldsmobile.

I’ll probably regret it after the first door ding, but I do like the clean lines of the car without them.
Dealers around these parts install it pre-delivery. It's not a fake chrome strip. Paint matched and parking lot carriage warrior ready.

· Registered
2023 Crosstrek Sport 6MT
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Wait I have to ask, how did you spec the Sport model with the MT? The Sport comes with the 2.5l CVT combo if I do recall. Details?
It’s that little Canadian flag next to my username. ;)

Up here, what you call Sport, we call Outdoor. The Canadian Sport has the 2.0 with 6MT, and also LEDs, power driver’s seat, moonroof, 8” screen, and maybe some other extra stuff not on the U.S. Premium.

· Registered
2023 Sport 6 Speed Crystal White Pearl
303 Posts

Up here, what you call Sport, we call Outdoor. The Canadian Sport has the 2.0 with 6MT, and also LEDs, power driver’s seat, moonroof, 8” screen, and maybe some other extra stuff not on the U.S. Premium.
And aluminum pedals, heated steering wheel and lighted vanity mirrors! Plus a few safety feature that you won't find on any American Crosstrek with the 6MT.

· Registered
22' Crosstrek 6MT
9 Posts

Danggggggg. You guys get a better package. I'm jealous, but also thankful to have gotten my order in time. Enjoy!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts