Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Haha, yes!

Wasn't sure about white at first. I’ve never really liked white cars before, but also wasn’t crazy about any of the other colour options.

I think white really suits the Crosstrek. Love the contrast with all the black bits.
Terrible choice of tyre...

joking

Manuals are a 50/50 split front and back vs CVT 40/60 if recalling correctly. I would have liked a Sport 2.5L MT, but that'll never happen. You're lucky. We were lucky to buy a MY leftover for full price. Didn't pick the colour or options, it was the only one on the entire lot not taken.

White is a perfect colour.
1. It does not absorb heat from the sun and is fade resistant.
2. Any mod to the exterior is enhanced, like red or blue recovery hooks, or choices of rims etc

It's a good palate to begin with [think sheet of paper]

Great choice of winter tyre [you can climb the back of a couch with those]. (y)

· Premium Member
2,083 Posts
We've ran the Blizzak tyres starting with the WS-50's to WS-90's for 15 years. They burn up very quickly. They are expensive too. Never could get more than 2 seasons out of them before turned down to an all-season. Noisy.

Watch below good technology and how you've made the correct choice.

· Premium Member
2,083 Posts

· Premium Member
2,083 Posts
I have seen that and seriously thought about it.

Just not crazy about the idea, though. I remember my grandmother had those on the side of her Oldsmobile.

I’ll probably regret it after the first door ding, but I do like the clean lines of the car without them.
Dealers around these parts install it pre-delivery. It's not a fake chrome strip. Paint matched and parking lot carriage warrior ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts