Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2023 Sport 6 Speed Crystal White Pearl
294 Posts
Haha, yes!

Wasn't sure about white at first. I’ve never really liked white cars before, but also wasn’t crazy about any of the other colour options.

I think white really suits the Crosstrek. Love the contrast with all the black bits.
I couldn't agree more! And like you... I wasn't sure I wanted a white one either. That is until I saw it in person. The closer you get to it the more impressive it becomes. I remember seeing this color on Cadillacs and Lexus' models. I think the Crosstrek in white looks bigger. And it will never go out of style. I was seriously thinking of ordering a red one at first but the white paint looks more expensive.

On my Crosstrek - I replaced the Yokohama Geolander tires with Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires before it left the lot. So far very happy with them. [Although I've only driven about 200 km's or so]

😎

· Registered
2023 Sport 6 Speed Crystal White Pearl
294 Posts
It’s that little Canadian flag next to my username. ;)

Up here, what you call Sport, we call Outdoor. The Canadian Sport has the 2.0 with 6MT, and also LEDs, power driver’s seat, moonroof, 8” screen, and maybe some other extra stuff not on the U.S. Premium.
And aluminum pedals, heated steering wheel and lighted vanity mirrors! Plus a few safety feature that you won't find on any American Crosstrek with the 6MT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts