Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed these on my wife's 14 xv. Smooth as buttah at 70mph. She absoluyely loves the look, and as a Jeep owner I am impressed with these at's.
Can't wait for her feedback this winter. I love the 3PMSF rated k02s in the snow ehen I had them on my Jeep, so I feel these will perform equally well for her.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited
340 Posts
I considered those too. They look good. Was debating the Wildpeaks vs the Yokohama G015 for a couple weeks. Getting the G015 installed Tuesday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I considered those too. They look good. Was debating the Wildpeaks vs the Yokohama G015 for a couple weeks. Getting the G015 installed Tuesday.
I do not have any good experience with Yokohama tires in ownership of multiple Subarus. Many like them, the g015 in particular, I just can't do it myself. Enjoy them though, as I said many like them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor PYP
7 Posts
my wildpeak trails arrivced in the mail today. 225/60R17. I dropped them off at the dealership and am picking up my 2021 PYP crosstrek outdoor on Tuesday. my saleswoman said I'd have to return the car with the original geolanders after my lease, but the head manager contradicted that this afternoon... So I'm gonna sell 'em ASAP. anyone wanna buy some yoko geolander G91s in the PNW? hehe. 3 sleeps til my 1st Subie!

·
Registered
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,197 Posts
Nice. Please check in with us in 6 months and give us a detailed review of them. :)

Reactions: Tracy Murphy

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor PYP
7 Posts
She wanted you to return the original tires? Here they are.....1/32 of tread left, but here they are!! 😜
right?! My thoughts exactly. He said she's pretty new and was going by the book. when the time comes, I'll probably be done with the falkens anyway, or I'll try for some geos off craigslist or a scrapyard. Found this page which includes tread depth upon return of 3.3mm. Subaru lease wear and tear guide

2 sleeps!

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah, so long as you are in the law limits for the tires they should not force you to mount new ones when you have to give the car back....

·
Registered
2 Posts
just put the Falkens on my 2019 and have put 1700 miles on this week including 150 miles of off pavement in SE Oregon, Nevada, Utah and Colorado. Smooth on the highway at speed, grip in the turns and on gravel/dirt. Also $40 cheaper per tire than the geolandars and similar Continental cross contacts.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
1,109 Posts
@rickplanner, how is the road noise compared to the OEM tires?

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited
340 Posts
^ I’m curious too. The OEM tires were 76 db at 35 mph at shoulder level over the center console cup holders. The Yokohama’s are 66 db.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts