Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently looking at tires on our xv.
Discount tire recommends a sport tire by Yokohama, which is what came with the car in 2013. I'm wanting a trailing tire.
I happened to see a set of the Falken all terrains on a jeep compass. They looked nice and not too aggressive for highway use.
We still have stock 17s, so my question is, what is the size we will have to use to stay as stock as possible?
We have not done any mods to the car as of yet. Doing things simple.

·
Vendor
81 Posts
Thank you for reaching out and for giving us the opportunity to assist you today, Limitless13XV. I see you are new to the forum - welcome!

The only applicable 17-inch size for the WildPeak A/T3W is 215/65R-17, here's the link to it at Discount Tire Direct.

215/65R-17 Falken WildPeak A/T3W | Discount Tire Direct

This size is ~1.25-inches taller and 1/2-inch narrower when compared to O.E. so bear in mind some changes to ODO and Speedometer may occur. No modifications to fit this size should be needed though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been looking at these same tires from discount as well. Did you end up buying them ?? How do you like them if you did.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Guess not ...... maybe I will give them a try. Can't figure out why no one else on here has run these. Seems like the KO2 is king her. To me a LT tires for our cars just seems like to much.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Tires and wheels will always be a topic you either love or hate, Lot's of opinions out there

I like to think of it as another way to make the Crosstrek Your very own FullSizeR (9).jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
troutbum
Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
At Subaru XV Forum you'll find fellow Subaru XV Enthusiasts to help perfect that Subaru Crosstrek Build, or share all kinds of information about this Subaru from its specs to its design.
Full Forum Listing