Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone had installed an F1 brake light into their Crosstrek's rear bumper? I tried doing it today on my 2017 limited Crosstrek but even though I bought the plug and play kit from Subispeed.com when I installed it the brake light works with the F1 brake light but not the running light. Plus when I turn on the lights my rear running light does not light up. When I take the plug and play kit out the running light and brake light works fine again. Any ideas on what else I could do? What are the odds I need to reach out to Subispeed.com and talk to them about exchanging the kit?

Cheers!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
subispeed's crosstrek harness is wired wrong, and they've never admitted to it to fix it for future customers. I bought mine from SubieBros and it works perfect.
I appreciate the assist. I will check out SubiBros. Do you think I would have to replace the F1 light too or just this plug n play harness?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were right as soon as I plugged in the new harness it worked perfectly fine. Thanks for the help!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts