Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies & Gents,

For those that I have not personally contacted already, we currently have a few open position/s as site moderator to fulfill.
Also sadly for those that have not already noticed arnoldc has had to resigned from his moderator position, his resignation has prompted this thread and further highlighted the fact that more positions are in need of filling.
If your interested a position feel free to respond here or send me a PM, ill be more than happy to provide you with some details on what the role entails.
This is open for all community members, the only real per-requisite is it is preferable that you are at least an XV owner also previous moderator experience is not essential but would be real handy to have.
Anyhow let me know:cool:

Cheers
Gaven

·
Banned
523 Posts
Moderating this board would seem to be a cake walk compared to several other "enthusiast" UBB sites where I was a "Super Moderator". Spammers, Trolls and Posers Oh My!!!!. Good luck in your search for the right candidate.

·
Banned
523 Posts
Good gosh no Deborah. Well maybe just as the Texas Forum Moderator! LOL

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Congratulations to rlouie on his recent appointment as Moderator. We would like to thank him for volunteering and welcome to the team. We are still seeking others to join the team and still accepting expressions of interest for those people interested in giving it a go.

Cheers
Gaven

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
Thank you, thank you very much!

Please be patient with me as I learn the ropes of the moderator position. I've never been one but am looking forward to doing the job!

As Gavoon said, we are looking for a few good people... DebsXV? ;)

Richard

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
As Gavoon said, we are looking for a few good people... DebsXV? ;)

Richard
LOL Richard:) I don't know about that...
My husband thinks I spend too much time online as it is now!

I think Sandi would make a brilliant Mod!! And Nick, and Good Dog !
Plus a few others that come to mind :)

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
My husband thinks I spend too much time online as it is now!
That's the perfect reason... it's not wasting time, you are helping/building the community! :)

I think Sandi would make a brilliant Mod!! And Nick, and Good Dog !
Plus a few others that come to mind :)
Good Dog is the one who started me on the path to enlightenment... :)

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, there are still a couple of moderator positions open. We are experiencing lots of growth on the forum - seems to have new members signing up everyday! - so more moderators are needed to provide coverage!

So, if you don't mind spending a few extra minutes a day on this forum and would like to contribute to ensuring that the XV community has the best forum out there, please consider the position.

If you would like more information, please reach out to one of the friendly Super Moderators in private or just reply to this thread and we will get back to you!

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.