Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Sport, Sunshine Orange
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

There is a plethora of suppliers/sellers for vinyl Subaru emblem overlays on the internet. I’m reaching out to the community to learn from other members’ experiences. I’m looking for a quality emblem overlay that fully covers the Subaru emblem at the front and the back. I’m also looking for a supplier/seller that has a proven track record for quality as I do not want fading or peeling problems.

If it matters, I’m from Canada, and would like to keep shipping costs to a minimum if possible. That being said, I’m willing to pay a higher cost if it means getting a high quality product.

Thanks in advance for your input and advice!

Cheers.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi Everyone,

There is a plethora of suppliers/sellers for vinyl Subaru emblem overlays on the internet. I’m reaching out to the community to learn from other members’ experiences. I’m looking for a quality emblem overlay that fully covers the Subaru emblem at the front and the back. I’m also looking for a supplier/seller that has a proven track record for quality as I do not want fading or peeling problems.

If it matters, I’m from Canada, and would like to keep shipping costs to a minimum if possible. That being said, I’m willing to pay a higher cost if it means getting a high quality product.

Cheers.
good luck lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got mine from emblemoverlays.com, something like 15 bucks + shipping. Very worth it id say. Been on the car for 15 months including 2 winters (I'm also from Canada) and still look brand new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd love to see some of these upclose. Vinyl is cheap and easy to work with so I suspect there's a lot of noobs out there making products like these so I'm mildly apprehensive about buying one. I could just as easily print an cut an overlay myself i suspect.

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited
3 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Cheers.
I got mine from Orsini and I happy with them so far. I had some questions about colors before I ordered and the customer service was great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts