Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I thought for 18+ model it is disappearing, i tried contact eibach and there was no response. So not sure if there is issue with the early model since it is gone from catalogue as well

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought for 18+ model it is disappearing, i tried contact eibach and there was no response. So not sure if there is issue with the early model since it is gone from catalogue as well
I actually talked with someone at Eibach yesterday afternoon and she told me the springs won't be released for another two weeks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Usually for Subaru's CV axles, the troublesome wear tends to start at around the 2 inch lift range and higher. I wouldn't think a 1 inch suspension lift would be nearly as bad for driveline wear as a 2 inch suspension lift.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will these springs help with the rear sag when you load it down with some gear?
My answer to this is going to be yes they will help but depending on the amount of weight you still may have a little sag. I had to haul samples for work last week and had somewhere between 600 and 700 pounds in the hatch with the back seats folded down. It wasn't on the bump stops and it actually had a decent amount of travel left when my coworker was stand on my hitch bouncing up and down cause he couldn't believe it didn't bottom out but yes I was a little bit saggy then.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts