Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased these carbon fiber look door sill protectors on Amazon. Were sent direct from China and came earlier than expected rolled in a nice plastic can of sorts to avoid shipping damage. Ordered what they call yellow (the lettering) but is a more of a golden color. Surprisingly matches the Sport model Plasma Yellow accents nicely. Trimmed both protectors a little in length to fit better due to having to install on different contours where the sill starts to curve upwards. Was pretty warm out at install and they easily stretched enough allowing the sill to fit without wrinkling. Have gotten several positive comments on them so figured I'd share.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm at a loss. The seller I purchased from is still active but no longer is listing them. I sent a message and will post the reply if they answer. Sorry about that but had no idea. I had posted feedback for them when received since they were a new seller and was going to put the pictures in a review once installed but the listing is now gone.

Had paid right around $30 USD for the set of 4.

Found these. Look the same but different seller. There are a few others too but this one shows the yellow option which was more of a gold from my seller.

I saw these also and considered them until I found the yellow.

·
Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
353 Posts
Those are a nice alternative to the factory ones. Looks very nice.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seller got back to me and said they were no longer offering them but the link above seems to be the same. They come in blue, red, white, and the yellow. I did trim them a little in length to get the fit seen above. Wasn't hard with a pair of scissors.

·
Registered
552 Posts
FYI - Subaru makes door sill protectors for the Crosstrek

·
Registered
24 Posts
I purchased the same (only in white). Purchased from AliExpress.com. I also purchased some graphic decals. Very inexpensive and great quality. I paid less than $100.00 for everything, installed myself. There are some really good installation videos on the website.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts