Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are nice but I prefer the Wellvisor I got, it covers down to the small side windows as well.
Yeah, I suppose it's a personal preference. I like the dark tint of the OEM ones, look almost black against my tinted windows and continue the Khaki/Black theme.

·
Registered
818 Posts
What's that poor car going to do when you run out of mods? :)

Reactions: 14subiexv

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's that poor car going to do when you run out of mods? :)
This is the result of waiting over 3 months for the car to arrive. Lots of time to research what it is I want, and buy crap. Off to La Jolla this weekend to visit an old buddy, first road trip. Are there any beaches from SD North County to the border where you can drive on the sand?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Azxtrek - No, not really. This is a link to vehicle access beaches in Cali. The Otay Mountain Truck Trail can be some fun to play on. It'll be about 45 minutes from La Jolla. I just posted some pics from last weekend if you're interested in it. Basically it offers some opportunity for moderately twisty gravel mountain road driving and some shorter less-tamed side trails for crawling around on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.