Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
301 - 320 of 348 Posts

· Registered
2023 crosstrek limited
113 Posts
Hi benny Iam purchasing a 2023 crosstrek limited The oil filter that comes from japan on the vehicles part # 15208aa160. Does your dealership sell these exact ones? I do not want the subaru blue filter. If you dont sell them,do you know of a subaru dealership that sells them?? My subaru dealership says if i buy the black filter from anybody other than a subaru dealership there is a filter warranty problem it wont be covered unless i buy them from a subaru dealer. Thanks for your help!!!!

436 Posts
Hi benny Iam purchasing a 2023 crosstrek limited The oil filter that comes from japan on the vehicles part # 15208aa160. Does your dealership sell these exact ones? I do not want the subaru blue filter. If you dont sell them,do you know of a subaru dealership that sells them?? My subaru dealership says if i buy the black filter from anybody other than a subaru dealership there is a filter warranty problem it wont be covered unless i buy them from a subaru dealer. Thanks for your help!!!!
Hi,
No all the replacements are blue here in the U.S. No I am not aware of any that do but perhaps a JDM parts importer can help.

- Benny

301 - 320 of 348 Posts