Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I just recently purchased a 2020 Crosstrek Premium last month and will be installing BFG KO2 (215/75/15) and Method 502 (15") to my crosstrek to avoid all the rubbing. I would like to get a lift kit installed to increase the height of the vehicle but there are so many different types of lift kits available at different price points. I wanted to know what you guys would recommend for this vehicle or what you guys currently have setup on yours

The four types of lift kits I noticed out there are:

Ready Lift
Rough Country
LP Aventure
Anderson Design

Any help would greatly appreciate as this is my first Subaru I owned!

Thank you all for your time and support.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
72 Posts
I am currently using the Anderson Design lift kit, I wanted the LP Aventure personally, but the dealership already had one lifted on the lot and it had the ADF kit. I only have about 1k miles on it, but no complaints yet on the quality of the kit.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Premium; 2010 LGT stage 2+
258 Posts
I would rule out rough country and readylift since they don't include rear subframe spacers. There's a reason that the more reputable shops include them. There are a lot of threads on here discussing differences so I would advise that you search for them. Google "lift kit site:subaruxvforum.com" since the search on here sucks.

Check out Rallitek for another spacer lift option.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru XV Crosstrek
32 Posts
I went with the Readylift one about a month ago. I did have to get rear cambers separate to make sure the alignment was correct (ordered them myself from Summit and had the shop that did the lift add them to the process), but other than that I love it... Brought it up to the height I wanted the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts