Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

41 - 60 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hi backpacker, I have just noticed that you have door strips on your XV and I do not! I feel discriminated! Is this a new addition on present models or your own mastery?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hey there, this colour is growing on me however Subaru Aust never offered it on XV's for sale in Oz. A quick check of their web site this morning has confirmed it is now available on all XV models in Aust. Not sure from what date, however the Marine Blue only available on the top of the range XV-S has been discontinued and is being replaced by a blue colour called Crystal Blue or something like that.

I wonder if anyone in Aust has ordered one or how long it will be before we get a new member join that has one......I'm going to keep an eye on the dealerships I pass each day on the way to work (2) as I would like to see this colour in the light of day.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm going to keep an eye on the dealerships I pass each day on the way to work (2) as I would like to see this colour in the light of day.
Let us know if you see one. I quite like the colour too. If I get another XV, it will be khaki, blue or orange :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Let us know if you see one. I quite like the colour too. If I get another XV, it will be khaki, blue or orange :)
Mate Khaki might be the go for you.....it would match the colour of the puddles you tend to frequent with some adverse outcomes :)

BTW the Marine Blue Pearl colour currently only available on our XV-S model here is being replaced by Quartz Blue Pearl - not sure if it's for this years or the MY14 spec cars. Not sure about the difference in shades here?

Marine Blue Pearl.jpg Quartz Blue Pearl.jpg

·
Registered
164 Posts
Love this thread, am in a first world dilemma at the moment between Khaki or Satin White, seeing this thread makes me love this colour even more!!!
Thanks all who posted!

Cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love this thread, am in a first world dilemma at the moment between Khaki or Satin White, seeing this thread makes me love this colour even more!!!
Thanks all who posted!

Cheers
i had a white impreza that i loved except for the ivory interior. I swore if i got another car i would have the dark interior again. It worked out great for me because I love the khaki color and a bonus it has dark interior. no brainer for me! white & khaki are my 2 fav colors

·
Registered
164 Posts
i had a white impreza that i loved except for the ivory interior. I swore if i got another car i would have the dark interior again. It worked out great for me because I love the khaki color and a bonus it has dark interior. no brainer for me! white & khaki are my 2 fav colors
Yeah, problem in up in Canada we get both options for interior colour, which makes the decision even harder! I am leaning to white now, but still have Khaki in the back of my mind

·
Registered
12 Posts
regardless of the color here's one of the best parts of Crosstrek ownership. Mine just happens to be desert khaki which makes it just a smidge better :rolleyes:
Crosstrek MPG reading.jpg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, problem in up in Canada we get both options for interior colour, which makes the decision even harder! I am leaning to white now, but still have Khaki in the back of my mind
omg you guys are lucky! i can see why its so hard!

41 - 60 of 311 Posts