Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
So... last Wednesday after work, I found myself with a little extra unplanned time before my next destination. Decided to grab coffee at a Starbuck's I'd frequented in the past but not lately over the last year. I drove to some nearby street parking hoping to find an open spot—and luckily there was just one spot—right next to two other Crosstreks! That's my Desert Khaki on the left.

Of course I had to take the parking spot, and of course I had to grab the photo op. I went in, got my coffee, hung out as long as I could, hoping one of the other owners might have had a chance to come out before I left to also appreciate the coincidence. And this all happened on the day and at almost the exact time of the Vernal Equinox. I feel like maybe there's a message here. Or maybe not. It was just cool.

crosstreks1.jpg

crosstreks2.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
2013 With 1'' lift,215-75-15 BFGoodrich KO2,Hella 500 Fog lights, Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour roof top tent, RhinoRack roof basket and a lot of fun
View attachment 287016 View attachment 287018 View attachment 287020 View attachment 287022
I just took ownership of a 2015 premium desert khaki. I love your set up. I have been dreaming of building something just like yours. What cross bars are you using? And then I'll get all the info on the rest of your build. Thanks in advance!

·
Read Only
19 Posts
Took delivery of her thjs monday. 2015 DK Premium 5spd

The desert Khaki matches my 68 Savannah beige beetle pretty well
I love the pic with the old Beetle!!! My mom has a ‘63 in orange; but I don’t think it is the original paint. They didn’t originally come in bright colors. There’s a used 2017 Crosstrek Limited with 34k miles in Desert Khaki that I would love; but by buying that I would give up the Eyesight features. I currently have a new ‘19 Sunshine Orange on hold( I’m trading a new Outback, but I’m waiting for my title to arrive and then I can switch to a Crosstrek). I LOVE the Desert Khaki color!!! I wish the new ones still had it available.

·
Registered
2015 XV Premium, Desert Khaki
80 Posts
301 - 311 of 311 Posts