Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? Has the Desert Khaki colour even been released in any countries as of yet? So far North America is the only market that I have seen a color swatch represented. http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/1211056-post233.html And to that end the vehicle has not been released yet in North America with a fall release expected. Marine Blue Pearl appears to be available also in various European markets as well as North America.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet! I ordered a Limited Khaki on Monday. It won't come in until January, but I'm excited! I can see it's super cute, but how do you like it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put a downpayment on one yesterday for my girlfriend. We will be picking it up either Monday or Wednesday. It is the Desert Khaki Premium model. The only options we have so far is a full set of all weather floor mats - cargo, seatbacks, and footwells; I guess the dealer installed tweeters too whatever that means (don't know if that is extra speakers or replaces factory speakers, doesn't matter to me). I will post some pics here when she brings it home.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is our new Desert Khaki XV...

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know...it has a kinda chameleon color that looks different in different lighting. It was sunny on the Cape that day but it was snowing at the same time! And you can see how it doesn't look dirty from the drive on the salted/sanded highway.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts