Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have RR and ECUFLASH definition files for a 2015 USDM 5spd they can share?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I used to be in the same boat as you years ago: I had RR and ecuflash, but needed my ROM defined (2013 Impreza). I ended up getting so desperate that I broke down and placed a $300 "bounty" on it, on RR's forum.

My best advice: spend the $150 for Epifan's subaruEdit Personal software. There is a lot of back and forth to get it registered, and if you have any problems with flashing or logging you'll find out that the developer has the customer service attitude of a rattlesnake, but the software is great. Best money you'll ever spend.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the "personal" software, will i be able to tune my own car, or will i only be able to log and flash

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I send them an email. You are correct, they are definately clear and direct in their answers. I may go that route and abandon Rom Raider

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went with Subaruedit. Already changed the cold high idle rpm to something more realistic.

·
Super Moderator
8,379 Posts
Went with Subaruedit. Already changed the cold high idle rpm to something more realistic.
You mean something that isn't crazy for the PZEV? What did you end up with? Also, it would be interesting to see how it affects your fuel economy on short trips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts