Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW I can't be the only person who is irritated by the lack of convenient places to store spare change in the Crosstrek.. Well I fixed that problem!
Check out my new change tray!

Looks OEM doesn't it?! That's because it "technically" is. I got the tray off an old Forester and with a little creativity, it now fits perfectly in the Crosstrek! What do y'all think?

·
Registered
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aren’t there lights down there? I know on my 2017 and my 2021 there was.
there is a spot for a light, but no light installed on my model. if there was a light i could just install it in the tray since there is a spot designed for it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you not seen or is it not for your year the tray ( the same as you have ) in the hole where the fuses are hidden?

200 pesos is about 4 USD

·
Registered
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you not seen or is it not for your year the tray ( the same as you have ) in the hole where the fuses are hidden?

View attachment 302799

200 pesos is about 4 USD
I had one of those in my last Subaru, they don't fit well, the color and texture are different, and they don't hold very well. so if you put much of anything in it, it pops open.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had one of those in my last Subaru, they don't fit well, the color and texture are different, and they don't hold very well. so if you put much of anything in it, it pops open.
Ok
For me the texture and colour is so close it doesn't matter (remember where it is!) and mine fits really well . I actually hold a switch for my ecu so does not get opened and shut that much..

Mine is a 2014 and has a spot for coins here -

·
Registered
103 Posts
The change tray mod looks good. You can also get one of these. It snaps/sits into the center console.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
171 Posts
Nice, but not for me. I rarely use cash, and almost never have or need change. 😜

Plus, a LOT of places around me have not taken cash since the Pandemic started.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts