Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't justify ~$2K for the Methods and BFGs/Generals setup, so I stuck to the stock rim and had these fitted last Tuesday. Going from a 225/55/17 Kumho Solus TA37, I picked up this Continental set at 225/60.17. They're a little bit taller, more aggressive, and ride fantastic. I've done about 50 miles on them so far with no complaints. Cruising on the highway around 70 I have no noise complaints!If you're in the market for Geolandar's or looking for an A/T tire...this is the one to get. I'll be back with updates soon, looking to hit some north Georgia trails soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice. Did you have to shave the front flaps?

Really like my TC's. At first didn't. They seemed to wear the 1st couple of 32's of the tread quick - then that stopped and they're wearing great now.

·
Registered
Vancouver, BC, Canada CGK 2018 Ltd EyeSight
1,855 Posts
Nice. Did you have to shave the front flaps?

Really like my TC's. At first didn't. They seemed to wear the 1st couple of 32's of the tread quick - then that stopped and they're wearing great now.
My son has those on his Forester. They do make some noise, though, but not near as bad as the K02s on my Crosstrek.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't need to shave the front flaps, no. I've rubbed 3 or 4 times now at full lock, although there's been no issues with clearance. No life for much, just Rokblokz flaps. A little bit more hum in the drum but nothing terrible. Just need to bump up the tunes a little more if you can't stand road noise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts