Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
Range Rover is a big clue as well.

There's a reason they recommend you buy two that are exactly the same, but never park them both in public.

That way your neighbors don't realize one of them is in the shop every week. 馃槣

Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Range Rover is a big clue as well.

There's a reason they recommend you buy two that are exactly the same, but never park them both in public.

That way your neighbors don't realize one of them is in the shop every week. 馃槣
LMAO, at one point I had a Range Rover and an XJS. So, then, you need FOUR! 馃樃

Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
One mag (forget which) did a long term test when they first came out and I think they had to take to the shop like five times. Needless to say it didn't get a good review for reliability.
Motor Trend. And they experienced the infamous Subaru cracked windshield problem too:

Reactions: AstroKats

Registered
The Ascent had some issues with the transmission and faulty components when it first launched. The problems appear to have been largely fixed for the 2020 and newer model.

Crosstrek and Forester have been out for several model years now.

No, I don鈥檛 think the 2.4T is a problem here. The 2020-2021 Legacy and Outback engines have an 鈥渆xcellent鈥 predicted reliability rating.

I chalk it up to first model year production growing pains. And they fixed it quickly.

I also was looking for an EV but found the Crosstrek hybrid too small compared to my perceived value and cargo needs, so I went with an Outback XT. I also considered a full EV like a Tesla Model Y but I couldn鈥檛 get over the $20,000 price premium between the two.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts