Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting these links for reference, they are not affiliate links, they are personal purchases.

Perrin Shift stop

Perrin Shifter Bushing

Boomba short shift plate:

Royal Purple Oil Filter:

Royal Purple 5qt Oil:

K&N Cold air intake:

Drycharger for filter:

All of these are installed on my 2019 Crosstrek 6MT Base model, and work perfectly. I highly recommend all of these, they really make the vehicle shine for what it is! YMMV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey ATRI, Your post is awesome! just what I've been looking for!! My Girlfriend just got her Crosstrek and her only complaint is the shifter. She is barely over 5ft which results in her being closer to the wheel, ha ha ha. So Ive been on the hunt for a short shifter for her. I was wondering how was the install on the Boomba short shift plate and how pleased are you today with it?

I also ran across this on some other post that may help either yourself or others looking for cross reference.

parts.subaru.com/p/Subaru_2018_Crosstrek-Premium/GEAR-SHIFT-LEVER-ASSEMBLY/70292117/35010VA011.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the team at Kozmic Motorsports install my bushing and shift plate, took less than 2 hours, and I could not be happier with the results. I also recommend adding a weighted shift knob, it really helps as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Right on!! Thank you! I am looking forward to doing this lil project! Do you have any other future projects for yours in mind?

She wants me to lift hers and get slightly bigger tires like the trend seems to be. Shes looking to make it her weekend warrior! lol I have seen someone is working on making a turbo kit for there's. Not too sure if the bang is going to be worth the buck. I can't imagine the block being able to handle more than 7psi stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts