Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
asking $700 total, $600 without sub.
price drop. $680/$580 without sub

Plus shipping. Price is slightly negotiable.

Ok guys this is a fantastic setup. everything gets 5 star reviews on crutchfield and it is 100W of crystal clear power. in my '14 crosstrek i wanted to best setup i could get for under $1000 and i believe this is it. everything was purchased through crutchfield and installed by me. everything is ready to install. this kit has EVERYTHING you need. no trips to the store. no waiting for extra parts. all wiring is here and cut to length ready for install.

if you do purchase this, i am more than happy to walk you through the install. so i guess you could say it comes with "support" :)

here's a list of everything in the kit as well as prices paid.

FRONT SPEAKERS:
Polk Audio DXi6501 component speakers. the tweeters are on custom mounts made by me. the woofers are on Polk mounts drilled to fit the crosstrek.
$200

REAR SPEAKERS:
Kicker 40CS654 they are on custom 3/4" HDPE mounts made by me. again, plug and play.
$70

AMP:
Pioneer GM-D8604
$220

SUB:
Sound Ordnance B-8PT. this is an 8 inch under seat subwoofer. it fits absolute perfect under the passengers seat.
$150

WIRING:
AMP-EFX PA4BX Wiring Kit
$70
SUB-EFX PA10BX Wiring Kit
$25

OTHER ACCESORIES/MISCELLANEOUS:
4 double female RCA plugs.
2 "2 way" RCA wire taps (to tap into the head unit)
4 metra speaker adapters to make the door speakers plug and play.
waterproof engine bay grommet!

the reason i am selling is because the '15 limited has a better sound system than the '14. this would definitely be an upgrade to even the '15 system but i'd rather have the money at this point. (my '14 was totaled and i'm now driving a '15)

if you have any questions please feel free to ask. everything that's in the picture is included. this is a COMPLETE kit. you will not find this anywhere else. it even includes a waterproof adapter WITH the grommet that goes into the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for just the waterproof grommet?!?
Not looking to sell that separately. The waterproof piece comes with the EFX 4 gauge wiring kit if you're in the market though. It's simply installed on a factory grommet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
639 Posts
So all of this marrys with the stock head unit ??
did you have a 14 Limited or just a sport model ?
all the steering wheel controls still function properly ?
Any speculation on what shipping would be to Edmonton , Canada ?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it will go straight into the stock head unit. You have to either purchase a "breakout" wiring harness or you have to tap into the speaker wire yourself which is what I did.

My favorite part of this setup is it's completely stealth. If you don't tell someone it's there, they won't know (visually). That was my goal. It also has very high end sound quality. MUCH more clear than the stock unit.

All existing controls will work. Volume. Eq. Everything.
If you need help with the install, I can literally walk you through it on the phone or via Skype.

I had a '14 limited. So it was the top trim in '14.

As for shipping, I've never shipped to Canada. I can give you a quote by Tuesday if that works.
If you have any other questions let me know.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.