Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2.0i-L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,
I'm about to get my hands on a brand new MY20 i-L before the end of Aug so very excited especially this will be my first experience with the brand. Could anyone advise the followings?
1. Average fuel consumption for city driving? Towing a small trailer?
2. Saw in another forums about the wheel bearings getting busted under 100,000 km? Is the issue still affecting current model? Any other issues i should be aware of?
3. How do you check if its electronic components have got the latest update from the factory; i.e. ECU, Touchscreen, Sat-Nav, etc?
4. Is Subaru genuine tow bar any better than after-market one?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,886 Posts
Welcome! There's a lot of great info here on all of those topics. Trying searching or browsing the various forums.

Here's one I started on the infotainment system and updates:

As for mileage, ours is rated for 29 MPG in the city but we're lucky to get over 20 MPG in Los Angeles traffic.

·
Registered
2.0i-L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! There's a lot of great info here on all of those topics. Trying searching or browsing the various forums.

Here's one I started on the infotainment system and updates:

As for mileage, ours is rated for 29 MPG in the city but we're lucky to get over 20 MPG in Los Angeles traffic.
Thanks AstroKats...a very informative info on the infotainment system....will have a second look to get me more familiarised with it before the delivery

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,886 Posts
Also, check this one:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts