Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was hoping for all black :(

I guess I will pick em up with a coupon from the overpriced ebay sellers who ship to canada :/

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I guess I will pick em up with a coupon from the overpriced ebay sellers who ship to canada :/
It's not so much the price, its our worsening exchange rate and the crazy shipping cost. I got about 6 Boddingtons in me and decided to order mine via eBay in April, the final cost was about $80. Do I like them? Yes, they added a splash of blue inside my car, but I don't $80 like them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It's not so much the price, its our worsening exchange rate and the crazy shipping cost. I got about 6 Boddingtons in me and decided to order mine via eBay in April, the final cost was about $80. Do I like them? Yes, they added a splash of blue inside my car, but I don't $80 like them.
and then if they decide to ship with UPS across the border... hello doubling your cost. Never EVER buy things from the US that are only shipped UPS unless you like paying $50+ at your door to receive your package. Fedex did this to me as well, except all they did was send a bill in the mail afterwards. USPS only please.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,520 Posts
Did you incorporate the cost of the Boddingtons in the OUI (Ordering Under the Influence)? :D

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Did you incorporate the cost of the Boddingtons in the OUI (Ordering Under the Influence)? :D
@SydneyRoo: At least I didn’t pay any weird import duty.

@AstroKats, If you count OUI, I was probably the first in Canada and that alone makes it worth it. Otherwise, ordering OUI can be an awesome head scratcher, even if it’s a surprise when it arrives. Yes, that has happened.

Never bad mouth OUI no matter how many posters, toilet seat covers or refrigerator magnets of Justin Bieber hugging a unicorn arrives. If you do it, there’s a deep seeded reason that’s best to follow.

P.S. I don’t have any Bieber or Unicorn anythings but I’ve ended with some cool stuff wether I’ve remembered or not is secondary to the cause.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,520 Posts
Never bad mouth OUI no matter how many posters, toilet seat covers or refrigerator magnets of Justin Bieber hugging a unicorn arrives. If you do it, there’s a deep seeded reason that’s best to follow.
:sFun_rofl:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts