Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any update on when we're getting the cupholder liners on amazon.ca for the 18s? I'm itching to order two sets of them.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
What cup holder liners?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Nice set and for less than $40, why not? I’d love to roll some more blue on the inside. I’d buy them just for that but I don’t need the spill mat.

My VW had something like that in the cup holder, standard. Our travel mugs and coffee shop cups don’t fit firmly in the XV cup holders so my wife quilted me a couple of cozies. The mugs or cups don’t slide around anymore and any spills get absorbed. They also serve as coffee shop cup sleves for when you get a really hot one. Once they get dirty, the go in the next load of laundry so there’s no mess to wipe up.

·
Registered
Vancouver, BC, Canada CGK 2018 Ltd EyeSight
2,499 Posts
Any update on when we're getting the cupholder liners on amazon.ca for the 18s? I'm itching to order two sets of them.
Just pick it up across the line. You live close... I do that all the time. The jacked up price on amazon.ca and shipping charges is usually not worth it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, they've said they're going to have stock on the Canadian Amazon sooner or later... sooner would be nice

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I would prefer ebay.ca better than amazon.ca. What I have noticed is that amazon.ca often has a higher minimum to get free shipping, while ebay.ca does not.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
So, I had a bunch to drink last night and ordered a set. Don’t regret it, they’ll look great with my blue shift knob.

Damn you, forum induced impulsiveness .

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Sorry for the late reply guys. It's been crazy around here. Growing at an insane rate. But good news we hired some new people on the team!

Amazon.ca will come in about 2 weeks. It will likely just be a limited set of colors. (we will likely ditch white just for simplicity) pricing should be around $38 CAD

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Aw damnit. Ordered mine from the US, and they arrived in Ottawa today but I’m away for a week.

Paid $41 CAD and I don’t want to say how much with delivery. Oh well, at least I’ll be the first or firstish in Canada.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Got home and they were waiting for me. Paid too much, oh well.

74890362-C13A-48A4-B4EF-E80BA70F0362.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,340 Posts
Just checked Amazon.ca this am, Still not listed for sale in Canada

Troutbum

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Just wait until the US needs our Much Cheaper priced Aluminium LOL :icon_mrgreen:

Troutbum

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Just wait until the US needs our Much Cheaper priced Aluminium LOL :icon_mrgreen:

Troutbum
Problem is we will have to pay more, too, since we import most of our stuff from the US.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Problem is we will have to pay more, too, since we import most of our stuff from the US.
That's the problem Global trade is So Deeply entwined in All Markets, producers/farmers to end users are the Real folks who will
pay for everyday things we all use,need ??

There Will Be No Long term Winners (Just short term Gains that WILL Quickly Evaporate)......

So Very Sad,so many steps Backward...sigh:sad:

Troutbum

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Alright guys we are sending what we can spare out today. They should be available to purchase next week. Unfortunately it will only be Orange for you crosstrek guys and red for impreza owners for colors. $37.99 CAD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts