Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
Lol I love that! I bet they did take the sheep to the dealership to see if it fitted:)

I know that when I first went to look at the XV, my only dealbreaker was if it fit my pop up gazebo that I use for markets.
And so before I even started to get too excited or talk to the dealer we went up to the first XV we saw at the dealership, opened it up and put in the gazebo to see if it would fit.
Yep! Thank goodness... Put it back in our vehicle. And THEN started really looking at the XV.
Must admit my heart was racing a little because if it didn't fit I would have just walked away and cross the XV off my list.
But as soon as I saw it fitted OK I knew I was buying one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Lol I love that! I bet they did take the sheep to the dealership to see if it fitted:)

I know that when I first went to look at the XV, my only dealbreaker was if it fit my pop up gazebo that I use for markets.
And so before I even started to get too excited or talk to the dealer we went up to the first XV we saw at the dealership, opened it up and put in the gazebo to see if it would fit.
Yep! Thank goodness... Put it back in our vehicle. And THEN started really looking at the XV.
Must admit my heart was racing a little because if it didn't fit I would have just walked away and cross the XV off my list.
But as soon as I saw it fitted OK I knew I was buying one.

deb up here we use these new fan dangled things called tape measure...Google it.
Hahaha

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My wife and I brought in 3 different car seats and booster seat and tried all different combos in the dealer show room.

Maybe the guy with the sheep was using the sheep for down payment.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Around 1993 I drove out to the airport in my brand new Mustang (I was young and foolish) to give my father-in-law a ride home. Imagine my surprise when we collected his new pygmy goat from baggage claim. Took weeks for the smell to fade.

Nice goat, though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'd start getting worried when a potential customer asks how many bodies will fit in the cargo area...

"Yeah - three is pretty impressive, but will I have to saw the legs off or is there enough room with the seats folded down..?"

·
Banned
523 Posts
Must have been "Date Night" up there!

·
Banned
523 Posts
^ Yeah, but it seems kind of impolite to put your girlfriend in the back like that. HPH
True.... but Safer than on a motorcycle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts