Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I have a 2019 Limited and I need to see if I can tweak some settings. I cant recall the Home, button sequence to get to the hidden sub-menus. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
The hidden menu from your headunit only accesible when your car is parking with parking brake engaged.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,097 Posts
The search feature is a truly wonderful thing! 😸

The hidden menu from your headunit only accesible when your car is parking with parking brake engaged.
That's not what he meant.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keep it up AK. Been awhile since I've played around with the Trek, you know that Covid thing and all. It was a bright sunny day, had the roof open, sun baked brain, couldn't think, so I came here. Knew there would be an answer. Thanks.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,097 Posts
Keep it up AK. Been awhile since I've played around with the Trek, you know that Covid thing and all. It was a bright sunny day, had the roof open, sun baked brain, couldn't think, so I came here. Knew there would be an answer. Thanks.
Can't resist an opportunity for sarcasm. It's in the British genes, I guess. Please assume that almost everything I write here is with tongue firmly planted in cheek... 😸

1 - 5 of 5 Posts