Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone else has gone thru this and has a remedy. 2016 premium with HD radio. Bluetooth connects. but after track ends or i select next, the track name on the screen does not update. Dealer wants to say it Media Monkey (my player). If its Blue tooth then shouldn't come across?
If I use USB track name updates.

OH and on neither USB or Bluetooth do I get album art, What gives

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you have an android phone and using android 10, you have to downgrade the AVRCP in the developer mode. I have the 2015 MY and this works for me. System>Developer mode>AVRCP>Version 1.3>restart phone.

·
Registered
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Premium
86 Posts
If you have an android phone and using android 10, you have to downgrade the AVRCP in the developer mode. I have the 2015 MY and this works for me. System>Developer mode>AVRCP>Version 1.3>restart phone.
I tried this and didn't have any luck. Could you tell me how your other Bluetooth options are set?
Bluetooth audio codec:SBC or AAC, Audio sample rate: default, 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, of 96.0. Bluetooth bits per sample: default, 16 bits, 24 bits or 32 bits. Bluetooth audio LDAC playback quality: 909kbps, 660kbps, 303kbps or best effort. Bluetooth PBAP version: 1.2 or 1.1. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts