Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
Along with all the manuals, you also read all the FAQS! :cool:

Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Discussion Starter #3
Along with all the manuals, you also read all the FAQS! :cool:
Well, duh! 馃樃

The Blackstone experience, so far, has not been very intuitive. There was a scrappy piece of paper with the kit that you can fill out, in pencil, or go find a PDF on their site. We'll see what happens...

Registered
This might make a good comedy routine. I've had their sample bottle for several months and doubt that I'll send them a sample simply because why in the world would I want to know what's in my oil? We all know that the oil will have maybe 5% gasoline in it by virtue of the GDI. But as far as any valuable actionable data that the analysis might provide? I see it just as "gee whiz" information that you could impress your friends with. 馃ゴ

Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
Discussion Starter #6
For me, it's curiosity. We only put 3,400 miles on the car since the last oil change a year ago. Supposedly, they can tell you if you can go longer between changes or should change more frequently.

Registered
For me, it's curiosity.
This made me grin! You must have gotten that from being around your cats.....馃槃

We only put 3,400 miles on the car since the last oil change a year ago. Supposedly, they can tell you if you can go longer between changes or should change more frequently.
Makes sense!....... My wife put 1,600 miles on her Outback between this past March and September. My Trek saw just under 4k miles in that same period. But 95% of our driving is trips to WalMart and the local grocer. We rarely make any trips into Tulsa for fear of being instantly killed by that stupid beer virus. It's just awaiting the opportunity to get us!!! 馃槄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts