Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I removed a flat battery (from my 2015 XV, Australia) and charged it overnight. I returned the battery to the vehicle today and it started ok, but some of the electronics aren't working i.e. the electronic speed indicator. There might be some other bits not working but I do rely on the speedometer (it just occurred to me that the cruise control is part of that system).

Is there a factory reset or something else that I can do to fix it?

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi,

I removed a flat battery (from my 2015 XV, Australia) and charged it overnight. I returned the battery to the vehicle today and it started ok, but some of the electronics aren't working i.e. the electronic speed indicator. There might be some other bits not working but I do rely on the speedometer (it just occurred to me that the cruise control is part of that system).

Is there a factory reset or something else that I can do to fix it?

Thanks
Does it still happen if you drop a battery lead and re-install? repeats the same symptoms?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I'm not sure what you mean by dropping a battery lead? Do you mean disconnecting the leads and reinstalling with one lead only?

PS: when I drove the car today, l was able to engage the cruise control (but the incremental switch (up or down) didn't work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts