Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else bought this kit yet? I have a 2016 Crosstrek and finally bit the bullet and bought these "plug and play" lights. The adapter plugs that were sent don't fit and the light, when mounted to the supplied (Rally Innovations) bracket, is .25" taller than the OE light. This is keeping the plastic light surround from clicking into place. I have contacted their customer service and am trying to get the issue resolved. For the price of these lights, I was expecting a perfect fit. I was just curious is anyone else had these issues?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm having some major issues resolving some things about this kit with Baja Designs. Once I'm through all this, I'll share in full detail what has happened. I can't seem to get them to send the correct pigtail connectors despite photos of the correct ones. wtf? I could make it all work, but I feel I paid top dollar for "plug and play" and that's what I'm trying to get. Was just wondering if anyone else had issues with them lately.

I didn't even look at Diode Dynamics, I have some of their replacement bulbs and have had varying results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts