Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,264 Posts
Jbartus, sorry that you have been locked out for so long. The administrator account is a legitimate account used by the company who runs the server. This thread is monitored by them so hopefully your suggestion will be considered. Glad you are able to log back in now though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
This has all gotten very confused. Thank you for the sentiments of Scuba Steve but just to be clear I was not locked out of my account beyond the initial change over as my email address was current. I'm speaking rather to the fact that their stated reason that myself and other users did not receive notifications about the lockout being related to spam or other issues was just plain incorrect. With that said it's pretty apparent that the administrators here neither care nor are paying attention to what's being said here. Thank you to the volunteer moderation staff who have taken the time to be here for the community when the owners couldn't be bothered.

·
Super Moderator
1,264 Posts
Well glad you weren't locked out but I do understand your concerns. Trust us that we had conversations about it but it was ultimately out of our control. I appreciate you sharing your feedback.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's a good chance that the e-mail you registered under is not the current one you are using (or something is considering it SPAM).

You can either send the administrator or one of the moderators (we will be forwarding it to the administrators) the following:

1. Original user name
2. New user name
3. email address that you originally created your login with
4. email address that you are currently using.
I haven't been back for a while and clearly missed this! haha

1. 91Yota
2. 91Yota mkII
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]

I hope this helps me get back in! Thanks for your help rlouie

·
Registered
15 Posts
So it's been some time and I was curious if there was anything I had missed. Still haven't gotten any kind of email or anything about use my original name.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
4,044 Posts
Yota, I just sent the Admins a PM asking them to look into this for you ... if you don't hear back from them in a week or so, send me a PM and I'll try following up again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Admin...i think i missed updating...my username used yo be nawaf24th...couldn't login for quite sometime on that account and used berting_magiting now...hope i won't get lost...

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
hahah, since I've been waiting for this whole password deal to be fixed, I've barely been on the site.

I guess I'll just give up and use this secondary name, womp womp. Good thing I wasn't too invested like other forums I've been on.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts