Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I chose United Access to help out. I called on them when it came time to install a left foot accelerator pedal. Because of my stroke, it’s necessary.
Auto part Automobile pedal Bumper Floor Automotive exterior
It’s a one at a time sort of thing, you get to choose left or right side. The button lights up when it’s lefty...
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Znutt,

Awesome set up. Nothing like getting behind the wheel of your own chariot. Happy Trails !

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
12,931 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Noice.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I had a bit of a situation with the tint from Subaru. They claimed that the tint was going to be off, but when I saw it I couldn’t believe it. The tint with the front two windows was green and the back was grey. I asked to please remove the factory tint and that was the job.
I tried Mother’s Window Tint, they got me out in a bout an hour with a great tint! (For 100$ less)
Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle door Window treatment
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Motor vehicle

·
Registered
895 Posts
Looking good, congrats

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, I just got it in Silver...
The All Terrain Scout Transport (AT-ST), also known as a Scout Transport, Scout Walker, or derisively as a chicken walker, was a lightweight, bipedal walker used by the ground forces of the Galactic Empire. Later on, the First Order would use an upgraded variant of the AT-ST within their military.
Robot Machine Technology Photography Still life photography

1 - 20 of 82 Posts