Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is advertised as a 2" front 1.5" rear and supposedly doesn't require subframe spacers. As such, it is priced at almost half of the comparable lifts that include subframe spacers. Has anyone tried this lift or have any thoughts on it? ReadyLift generally has good products but this has only been on the market for a month or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is advertised as a 2" front 1.5" rear and supposedly doesn't require subframe spacers. As such, it is priced at almost half of the comparable lifts that include subframe spacers. Has anyone tried this lift or have any thoughts on it? ReadyLift generally has good products but this has only been on the market for a month or so.
I just received my Ready lift kit and will be installing soon. Sure would like to know anyone's experiences before I get to it.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru XV Crosstrek
29 Posts
I didnt personally install mine, but I did get the same kit as you have and took it to my local shop to install. Everything went fine with it with one exception. The kit doesnt come with rear cambers and after it was installed it made the car just out of alignment because the stock ones didnt quite reach. They told me that it would be fine to run it that way but I would need to do rotations more often or risk having uneven tire ware. I asked them what style rear cambers to order and I did. Ended up about 225 for the set, took it in and got it installed. Now the alignment is better tuned than before the lift was put on. Love the look and the little bit of extra height.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didnt personally install mine, but I did get the same kit as you have and took it to my local shop to install. Everything went fine with it with one exception. The kit doesnt come with rear cambers and after it was installed it made the car just out of alignment because the stock ones didnt quite reach. They told me that it would be fine to run it that way but I would need to do rotations more often or risk having uneven tire ware. I asked them what style rear cambers to order and I did. Ended up about 225 for the set, took it in and got it installed. Now the alignment is better tuned than before the lift was put on. Love the look and the little bit of extra height.
Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to the parts you purchase to adjust the camber?

·
Registered
2020 Subaru XV Crosstrek
29 Posts
My car is a 2020 premium so this is the one I ordered. Only one comes per box so you do need two as its not a set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts