Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Crystal Black Silica, Black Interior, 2016 VW Touareg Luxury
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Crystal Black Silica Crosstrek Limited. Love the car and most everything about it but the wheels. We're not completely thrilled with the machined face of the wheels and would love to find some all black ones. Has anybody switched wheels and if so, what brand(s) did you choose. If I could find some I would switch out and sell the OEM wheels.

·
Registered
2019 Canadian Sport trim (6MT // 2.0 )
632 Posts
The outdoor (CAN) / sport (US) trim have charcoal wheels, if you can find someone who wants to get rid of theirs.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Crystal Black Silica, Black Interior, 2016 VW Touareg Luxury
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The outdoor (CAN) / sport (US) trim have charcoal wheels, if you can find someone who wants to get rid of theirs.
But those are 17" wheels instead of the 18" ones that come on the Limited trim level. I do like the charcoal wheels though.

·
Registered
(soon) 2022 Crosstrek Limited. 2012 Ram 1500 4X4 V8.
67 Posts
Also an option... If you're into this kinda thing...

But at least watch the video. This guy's great at going through the process and you might decide it would be something you want to try some Saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like those STI wheels. Does anybody know the offset of the 18" wheels on the 2021 Crosstrek?

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,865 Posts
I did a dark grey wheel that I'm happy with.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Sport Cool Gray Khaki
132 Posts
But those are 17" wheels instead of the 18" ones that come on the Limited trim level. I do like the charcoal wheels though.
With the proper size tire you will have the same overall diameter.

Reactions: Sarang

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,865 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Enkei EKM3. Gunmetal gray, but close enough to black that I think they actually end up working better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just purchased a Crystal Black Silica Crosstrek Limited. Love the car and most everything about it but the wheels. We're not completely thrilled with the machined face of the wheels and would love to find some all black ones. Has anybody switched wheels and if so, what brand(s) did you choose. If I could find some I would switch out and sell the OEM wheels.
Try Plasti-dip spray to get an idea if you will like all black wheels. It's easy to apply and if you don't like it, you can just peel it off!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Try Plasti-dip spray to get an idea if you will like all black wheels. It's easy to apply and if you don't like it, you can just peel it off!
Yeah I thought about that. I also saw a can of spray on vinyl wrap. I might try that. For $6 I could see if we're going to like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put ROH RO1 rims on the day after I took delivery. Gunmetal with Black Bolts. 18 x 8 PCD100 Offset 40.
Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts