Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
It helps that I don't look or act my age. In some ways, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
Same here. But now that I'm retired I look back and realize that I never had a plan other than getting married, having kids and obtaining the college degrees (whoopie). I have basically flown by the seat of my pants thru it all making choices only as I encountered forks in the road. But now that it's all "over" in a sense, I realize that I really want to be an astronaut. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Well with a hundred miles on it..I am in love..lol. It is a premium with 2700 of options. MSRP=$27039 + Tax and tags etc. Out the Door was $27, 360. It has blind spot and rear cross traffic alert plus a Mooonroof and a few other minor things. If you can believe it, I like it more than my '18 Forester XT. The Forester has a heavier Stabilizer bar which I installed but it is at least the equal in handling. Its very stable and the ride is great. Visibility is great and you sit as high as the forester. Ground clearance is the same. Obviously 100 fewer HP makes a difference. But like many other people say its slow, I disagree. I bet till the dust setles it is above average of all the cars on the road. With the paddles it moves right out..no problem. The average gas mileage after 100 miles was 35 mpg..probably at least 1.5 mpg optimistic)

In short, I could not be happier. Its a truly great car. BTW I removed the rear headrests just like on the forester for better visibility.

The second photo is the wife's XT ;)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS on your new car ... and welcome to the Crosstrek Lovers Club :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd be happy to offer my congratulations on the new ride, but I'm using Mozila Firefox, and the first pic will not load.

Damn.

PS - the second pic looks like your missus is glad to get her car back.................

Jake

·
Registered
5 Posts
Out of curiosity, what dealership is it, I am in Harrisburg, PA and bought a 2019 Premium 6MT for invoice minus dealer holdback about a month ago. I don't recall my exact numbers, but I believe it was about $2,500 under MSRP. A good deal, but I know they still made out on it. Glad to hear you went through with it and you are loving your new ride!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Out of curiosity, what dealership is it, I am in Harrisburg, PA and bought a 2019 Premium 6MT for invoice minus dealer holdback about a month ago. I don't recall my exact numbers, but I believe it was about $2,500 under MSRP. A good deal, but I know they still made out on it. Glad to hear you went through with it and you are loving your new ride!
It was lancaster subaru

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
14 Participants
adc
Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
At Subaru XV Forum you'll find fellow Subaru XV Enthusiasts to help perfect that Subaru Crosstrek Build, or share all kinds of information about this Subaru from its specs to its design.
Full Forum Listing