Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I just ordered a set of Kicker speakers from you off Amazon. I was just wondering if I ordered a few other items, could they be tossed in the same box? I'm only asking because I drive over to the US to pick up US-sourced mail order stuff and I pay per package that I pick up.

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi:

I just ordered a set of Kicker speakers from you off Amazon. I was just wondering if I ordered a few other items, could they be tossed in the same box? I'm only asking because I drive over to the US to pick up US-sourced mail order stuff and I pay per package that I pick up.

Thanks in advance,

Jenn
If everything you order is in their warehouse it is usually shipped in the same box. You can usually see where the item is shipped from when you place your order.
A lot of items are shipped from other sources.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
If they have the same estimated date then they have higher chance of being in same box. Even if they are ordered in separate orders, they still try to cram as much in one box as possible.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Hi:

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

If you are looking to add on after you placed your Amazon order, please give my parts department a call directally at 719-475-1956 and they can see what they can do to help you out.

-JMart

1 - 5 of 5 Posts