Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

**A newbie with a new Subi**

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Animal 
#1 ·
Hello folks! New member and first time Subaru owner here. Picked up my new CrossTrek Sport today and it's pretty sweet! It surprisingly came in one month early...I ordered it in mid-May and it arrived on June 25th. I ordered it with upgraded interior / exterior lighting, window & moonroof deflectors, splash guards, seatback protector, and upgraded 8-inch multimedia plus audio/screen system. Picked it up with only four miles on the odometer...now time for a road trip! 👍

Hoping it's as reliable as all my research and friends have been telling me. :)
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice! You'll love the Sport! Mine is pretty much equipped like yours except I don;t have the moonroof deflector.

The car most likely came early from already being in the dealer's pipeline. These cars come from Japan so no way you can do a fresh order and then have it get built, shipped, and delivered through the port in a month.

#6 ·
I was curious myself about how it arrived so quickly because of everything I specifically ordered actually came installed as I requested. I've attached that actual sticker for reference, and my door VIN plate shows a manufacture date of 05/2022...so I don't think it was already in their pipe-line. Could they have actually built it and delivered it that fast?

Attachments

#11 ·
Nice looking Sport and congrats on the new ride:thumbsup:. Waiting patiently for our 22 Sport to arrive at my dealer in July. But I will have those Crossclimate2 Michelin tires before the car arrives. Picking them up at the Tire Rack warehouse in New Castle next Saturday. Can't wait for this Crosstrek. Its like Christmas in July....:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.