Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime in the next day or so, the Subaru XV Forum will record its 100,000th post! Congratulations and thanks to all of you for helping make this place one of the best automotive forums on the Internet. It's a pleasure to be here.

Now, on to the next 100,000 posts. :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek
1,144 Posts
Unrelated, but looking at the forum statistics I notice the most users online at one time was at the exact date and hour I was purchasing my Crosstrek. Fate?

·
Super Moderator
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek
1,144 Posts
The bottom of the main forum page has statistics for the forum and it states the date and time the forum had the highest traffic.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sometime in the next day or so, the Subaru XV Forum will record its 100,000th post! Congratulations and thanks to all of you for helping make this place one of the best automotive forums on the Internet. It's a pleasure to be here.

Now, on to the next 100,000 posts. :)
Montanan: Congratulations to you "O Super Moderator"! The info, views and general conversation on this site have proved invaluable to me since I joined in June 2014. In addition, they've provided me with a solid basis for deciding to purchase the 2015 Crosstrek Limited I'll be picking up tomorrow, Dec. 31! Thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I've only been a member here for a couple weeks. I've learned so much about so many subjects, stemming from defeating the stablity control for more control in bad weather... to tire sizing, lift kits, differences in the new model year vs previous years, members' longevity reports, fuel mileage, wear and tear, lighting, what to add and what to take away, and some fantastic photos.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,340 Posts
I too have only been a member for a few weeks as well, what a vast Volume of knowledge we have here collectively, great to be part of this fine group of folks from several countries, see " We really are a Global community"

It has given me a great deal of information to look forward to purchasing my 2015 later this year, my partner and I look forward to many great years, out of doors,exploring in the new rig.

Happy New year to all

Troutbum

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well, according to the count on the page right now, me writing this should make it 99,999. I too, have learned so much about my car, improvements to make, places to go, and this weekend, people to meet. I'm so glad this place exists :)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
And the one that post #100,000 wins what ? View attachment 90033
I like to see some who is kind and gentle, who gives in a lot of input. Like soundproofing,navigation unit,info on door molding, air filter,cabin filter cleaning, bumper plugs, turn signal amplifier, wider foot pedal, seats covers with cushion, windshield heat blocking film, and oil changes! Hope they get maybe car seats, or a hood with a air scoop, or a rear spoiler or at least a calendar! A key chain? https://www.google.com/search?q=sub...ei=mKajVLHYLcalNpDZgNgP&ved=0CCsQsAQ&dpr=1.25

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
Montanan: Congratulations to you "O Super Moderator"! The info, views and general conversation on this site have proved invaluable to me since I joined in June 2014. In addition, they've provided me with a solid basis for deciding to purchase the 2015 Crosstrek Limited I'll be picking up tomorrow, Dec. 31! Thanks to all of you.
You should mention us to your dealer! See if they want to sponsor us as we have obviously aided to their ability to sell cars!

·
Registered
253 Posts
You should mention us to your dealer! See if they want to sponsor us as we have obviously aided to their ability to sell cars!
I already mentioned this site to their Sales Manager and Finance Manager when we were discussing my pre-visit research efforts and I'll do it again the next time I'm there. It just might have an effect, since, in my 50+ years of car buying, they were by far the best experience in honesty, no pressure, respect and assistance....Don Beyer Subaru of Alexandria, VA. They're already very active in supporting (mainly local) non-profit groups and programs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.